Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's Going on at TCA?

Hi everyone,

I was just looking backand I realized that I hadn't done a blog post lately talking about some of the cool stuff we've got cookin' at TCA lately. And there's a lot of really good stuff. Actually, come to think of it, that's probably why I haven't posted a ton - because I've been slammed. I'm lovin it, though!!

I'm working on two awesome prospects right now, and crossing my fingers bigtime that we get the nod on each one. The first one, which shall remain nameless for now, is a National automotive Web site that helps consumers locate a car to purchase from a reputable dealer. They're looking to an agency to reposition and strengthen their brand and to for the first time ever, reach out to consumers with brand awareness advertising. We spent a lot of time and energy (not to mention money!) on the pitch over the past few weeks, and even developed some spec creative work. I was really excited about what we put together, and more importantly, I think they were as well. We are putting together a couple more things for them over the next few days, and should know within a week! I'll keep you posted.

The other prospect that I've been working on, which shall also remain nameless for now, is a homeland and public security company based here in Maryland. This public company has for years made its mark by protecting prisons and embassies from attacks, but also does a lot of work in the corporate world. They are looking for an agency that can help them begin to reach out to educational institutions - namely the top 25 educational institutions in the United States, ranked by enrollment. They have all of the products and services that an educational institution would need to protect itself from attack and crime. As you know, more funds will be available for institutions like this, partially as a result of the Virginia Tech massacre. We hope to be the ones to help them promote their company to these prospects.

So, keep your fingers crossed with me. We would be PUMPED if they both came through. Can't wait.

Garret Ohm
The Cyphers Agency
www.thecyphersagency.com

No comments: