Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Cyphers Agency Mourns for V.Tech Victims

We here at The Cyphers Agency have been watching the news closely over the past two days as the details emerge about the most gruesome shooting in the history of The United States. Our hearts are heavy thinking about the 31 families who lost someone and the numerous other students and faculty who suffered injuries.

I thought I'd repost an article that appeared in AdAge, that details several media outlets' attempts to capitalize on the events and ensure that they are the media outlet of choice for curious Web-surfers. Here's the article:

http://adage.com/outofsite/post?article_id=116144

I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this, but something just doesn't feel right. What are your thoughts? I'm interested in hearing.

No comments: