Thursday, September 13, 2007

Progress with our Newest Retail Account

I just wanted to let everyone know that we've been making some really good progress with our newest retail account, Titan Cigar. The store is set to open on November 24, and the marketing and advertising program is rolling along.

To see the branding that we created for the store, check out the temporary Web site holding page we created at www.titancigar.com. The branding elements are definitely all there. I think it's looking great, and should be a great representation of the upscale cigar shop and lounge.

I stopped by the store after my morning meeting today and checked out the construction. It's moving along very nicely - I can't wait to see the finished product. If you're into cigars or the associated lifestyle, you're going to love the store.

I'll write later when we get close to the store's opening, but feel free to email us at info@titancigar.com if you're interested in getting on the email list.

Thanks,

Garret Ohm
The Cyphers Agency
www.thecyphersagency.com


No comments: